If you’re a big fan of Lemon Meringue Pie like I am, then this recipe is a must! Lemon bars are one of my favorite treats to make during the summer. They are great for snacks or bringing to a party. They go extremely quickly!! I also love them because the lemon flavor isn’t too powerful, but just enough to give a hint of lemon. It is super easy to make, and very delicious. Definitely a great recipe to get the kids involved. I look forward to reading your comments!
Makes approximately: 12 bars or slices
Things you will need:
1 box of Supreme Lemon Bars (I used Betty Crocker)
1/3 cups of water
8 inch pan (Can be square or round)
Powdered sugar (Optional)
Instructions for Lemon Bars:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Take the ready-mixed crust mixture and empty it into your ungreased pan.
- Take your fork and press the crust mixture down
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes
- While crust is baking, take your mixing bowl mix in the Lemon mix, 1/3 cup of water and 3 eggs.
- Once crust is out of the oven, mix the lemon mixture again before pouring over the hot crust.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Once timer goes off, pull out of oven and let cool completely.
- As a finishing touch to dress it up a little, you can sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.
© 2018 Sundown Pointe