A healthy dish that I enjoy for breakfast or as a dessert is a pineapple fruit bowl. This is a simple dish if you’re looking for a healthier alternative, which is super fresh and great for breakfast, dessert, or a snack. I love that I can use any fruit I want inside the pineapple. The fruit that I used in this one included blueberries, nectarines, and sliced pineapple for the inside, then used the outer bottom half of the pineapple as my bowl. It is a great idea that I highly recommend. I have listed the recipe down below. I look forward to reading all your comments.
Things you will need:
Pineapple corer slicer
Instructions for Pineapple fruit bowl
- On the cutting board, slice off the top of the pineapple.
- Take your pineapple corer slicer and spiral slice the inside of the pineapple until all the fruit is out from the inside.
- Slice the pineapple into bite size wedges.
- Next, cut the pineapple shell about 2/3 of the way down to create your bowl.
- Wash and slice additional fruit into bite size pieces. I sliced up nectarines and added blueberries in this one.
- Then, mix up the pineapple slices and the other fruit you wish to add and place them inside your pineapple bowl.
© 2018 Sundown Pointe