Mint ice cream, has always been a favorite of mine. For Christmas this year, since Mint is such a popular flavor during the holiday, I decided to try making a Mint chip pie. This is my first time making this type of pie, and I’m really happy with how it turned out since it was my first try. This recipe is super easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. It is great for holiday parties. Also, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I look forward to reading all your comments!
Things you’ll need:
6 oz Graham cracker crust (You can also use an Oreo crust)
24 oz Mint ice cream
Whipped Cream (You can also use cool whip, but it gets soft very fast.)
Green or Red Food Coloring (Optional)
- Take your Mint ice cream, and spread into the Graham cracker crust.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Using your food coloring, place two drops and swirl into pie. (I used green on this pie.)
- Decorate with whipped cream or cool whip
- Place back in freezer, until ready to serve.
© 2018 Sundown Pointe