If you love chocolate as much as I do, then this recipe is definitely for you! Chocolate mousse is somewhat of a quick dessert, it’s the firming up that takes the longest. In fact, this is one of my favorite desserts to make, especially when you add in fresh mint leaves. The texture is very fluffy which is how you want it. I highly recommend trying this recipe. It’s the type of dessert that will be very popular at parties or gatherings. I look forward to reading all your comments!
Things you need:
Hand mixer or a Kitchen Aid
Air tight container
3 cups of Heavy Cream
2 ¼ cups of Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips
3 tsp Vanilla Extract
Mint leaves (chopped)
- Using your mixer, mix your heavy cream until it looks like whip cream. This should take roughly 5 minutes.
- Next, set the whip cream in the fridge while you melt your chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted, remove from heat and add in the vanilla extract.
- Fold into whip cream until fully combined. Then, sir in some of the mint leaves, and save the rest for garnishing on top.
- Finally, place into airtight container and set in fridge for about 5 hours, or until firm.
© 2020 Sundown Pointe