Meatballs and pasta have always been a dinner favorite in my family. One of my New Years goals were to try and make new dishes that everyone would love. This is definitely one of them. I have included the recipe down below, so you can try making it for dinner. I look forward to reading all your comments!
10X15 baking dish
16-ounce box of Penne pasta (you can also use any pasta.)
40 Meatballs or a 48-ounce bag of frozen meatballs
2 1/2 jars of tomato sauce
12-ounce jar of Current Jelly
Grated Parmesan cheese
10 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Cook and drain pasta according to package.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer some sauce on the bottom of your pan so the pasta won’t stick to the pan.
- Pour pasta into pan and spread out.
- Add a little sauce on top of the pasta and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Lay your meatballs on top of the pasta, before adding more sauce and grated parmesan cheese.
- Lay your slices of mozzarella cheese on top .
- Place in oven for 40 minutes or until meatballs are cooked and the cheese is golden brown on top.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving.
© 2021 Sundown Pointe
One thought on “Meatball Pasta Parmesan”
I love this!!!! Keep it up
LikeLiked by 1 person