Cheesecake has always been a favorite in my family. If you love cheesecake as much as I do, then this recipe is definitely for you! The texture is creamy and fluffy which is how you want it. I highly recommend trying this recipe. It’s the type of dessert that will be very popular at parties or gatherings. I look forward to reading all your comments!
Things you need:
2 Mixing bowls
Hand mixer or a Kitchen Aid
10 inch Springform pan
2 cups of crushed Graham Crackers
½ cup butter (melted)
¼ cup of sugar
2- 8 oz packages of Cream Cheese
2 cups of Heavy Cream
2 cups of Powdered Sugar
2- 21 oz cans of blueberry filling.
2 handfuls of fresh Blueberries
- Using your food chopper, crush 2 cups of graham crackers, and pour into one of your bowls.
- Add the melted butter and ¼ cup of sugar to the crushed graham crackers and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour into springform pan, and using a fork press down until it covers the bottom. Then, using a pint glass, press down on the crust to make sure your crust sticks together.
4. Place crust in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Then, place crust in fridge to cool.
5. Using your bowl from your graham crackers, pour in 2 cups of heavy cream, and beat on high until it forms whipped cream. (Roughly 5 minutes.) Then, set aside.
6. Using your other bowl, add the cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix until fully incorporated.
7. Next, fold in whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, before adding in fresh blueberries.
8.Once fully incorporated, pour into crust and spread evenly.
9. Finally, spread the 2 cans of blueberry filling over cheesecake mixture, and set in fridge for eight hours or overnight.
© 2020 Sundown Pointe