Peanut Butter cups have always been a favorite in my family. If you love peanut butter cups as much as I do, then this recipe is for you. It’s the type of dessert that will be very popular at parties or gatherings. It is also a great snack during the day. Try it out and let me know what you think. I look forward to reading all your comments!
Things you need:
1 Mixing bowl
Chocolate melting pot
Hand mixer or a Kitchen Aid
1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
2 tbsp Butter (Melted)
1 ½ to 2 cups of Powdered Sugar
Lindt Chocolate or Chocolate Chips (Milk or Dark Chocolate)
- Add peanut butter and melted butter to your bowl before slowly adding the powdered sugar to your bowl. Mix well.
- While chocolate is melting, line muffin pan with cupcake tins.
- Once chocolate is melted, take one to two spoon fulls of chocolate to cover the bottom of the cupcake tin.
- Take a scoop of peanut butter mixture and roll into a ball before slightly flattening it so it fits in the cupcake tin.
- Finally cover with chocolate so peanut butter isn’t showing, before putting in fridge for half hour, or until chocolate is hardened.
© 2021 Sundown Pointe