Garlic Basil bread is an easy gluten free recipe if you’re looking for a quick and easy bread. I was impressed at how tasty this bread turned out. Therefore, I highly recommend trying this recipe. This recipe is also great with pasta dishes, dinner, and snacking. I look forward to reading all your comments! Happy eating!!!
Things you will need:
2 mixing bowls
1 baking sheet
1 c. shredded mozzarella (Or any shredded cheese)
1/2 c. almond flour
2 tbsp. cream cheese
1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. baking powder
Small pinch of salt
1 tbsp. melted butter
1tsp minced garlic
Chopped fresh Basil
Note: Before microwaving your first six ingredients, I would place the shredded cheese on top as the last thing you add to the bowl.
Instructions for Bread:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Using your mixing bowl, mix together the almond flour, garlic powder, baking powder, small pinch of salt, cream cheese, and shredded cheese.
- Place in microwave for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Add egg to the dough bowl and mix well.
- Once everything is incorporated, place dough on lined backing sheet and press into desired shape.
- In another bowl, mix together the melted butter, minced garlic, and chopped basil.
- Brush over dough and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!!!!
© 2018 Sundown Pointe