If you love French Toast as much as I do, then this recipe is for you! Stuffed French Toast is a quick and delicious recipe to make for breakfast. In fact, this is one of my favorite breakfast recipes to make, especially when you dip it in maple syrup. I highly recommend trying this recipe for breakfast. It will definitely change your view on French Toast. I look forward to reading all your comments! Happy eating!!!
Things you will need:
4 slices of thick bread ( I used Artisan Wheat bread)
2 mixing bowls
Cream cheese (You can also substitute the cream cheese for whip cream)
4 beaten eggs
Blip of milk or cream
Small dash of vanilla extract
Small pinch of cinnamon
Instructions for Stuffed French Toast:
- Using your mixing bowl, beat the eggs, vanilla, milk, and cinnamon.
- Place bread in egg mixture, making sure both sides are coated.
- Once both sides are coated, lightly grease your griddle and cook the bread until brown on both sides.
- Using your second mixing bowl, add cream cheese and cut up strawberries and mix well.
- Next, spread the cut up strawberries on two slices of bread.
- Finally, top with the second piece of bread like a sandwich.
- Squirt whip cream with fresh strawberries on top.
- Cut in half, and serve on a plate with maple syrup on the side or drizzle on top.
© 2018 Sundown Pointe